Terms and Conditions
Collection use and sharing of Personal Data
Data Protection Number Z9145862.
- Parties who wish to apply for membership may do so, by request, submitting the necessary information to support the application. If membership is declined for any reason, we will explain the reasons why.
- Membership fees are based on organisational headcount.
Membership is non-transferrable and runs for one year from the date of acceptance of the application.
Renewal notices are issued automatically, and fees are due at the anniversary date.
- Fees are reviewed annually and updated from time to time as necessary to ensure provision of services. Any changes will be notified to members.
- Members are required to inform of organisational headcount at the point of application and any changes that subsequently take place so fees can be correctly levied. This may be done just prior to the point of renewal.
- We are committed to providing a valuable service to your organisation, wider industry and society. Should your organisation not wish to renew membership at the anniversary date, you may notify us of cancellation within 30 days of the renewal invoice.
- The Company is not obliged to re-new Membership if the applicant/renewing party has not complied with the Terms and Conditions of Membership OR renewing party has not paid all outstanding debts in full which may have arisen at any time and which may be owed to the Company in respect of any matter.
- All fees are payable in £ (British pound), per annum, and exclusive of applicable sales taxes.
- Applicant acknowledges and agrees that, by returning this application form, and when accepted, it constitutes a binding contract and the applicant pledges their commitment to support the membership mission and to pay the applicable annual fees.
Appropriate Business Practices
- The membership network was founded on principles of collaboration and mutual trust. To support this, every member is encouraged to deal fairly with other members, customers, suppliers, competitors, business partners and their employees.
- Members agree to abide by rules of fair competition and applicable anti-trust laws. No member should take advantage of others through manipulation, concealment, abuse of privileged information, misrepresentation of material facts or any other unfair dealing practice.
Cancellation of Events Bookings by attendees and sponsors
- If you are unable to attend the event we welcome substitute delegates attending in your place at no additional cost.
- For security reasons, all requests for substitutions must be received via email at least 24 hours before the event with the name, job title and contact email for both the registered and replacement delegates: [email protected]
- Changes will become effective on the date of written confirmation
Cancellations must be received in writing (via email or post) in advance of the event.
The following cancellations charges apply:
- If you cancel up to 1 month before and event you will receive a Full refund
- If you cancel between 2 weeks and 1 month of the event you will be charged 50% of the price agreed.
- If you cancel within 2 weeks of the event you will be charged 100% of the price agreed.
Amendments/Cancellation by TechWorks
TechWorks reserves the right to modify the programme up to the day of the event.
Cancellation by TechWorks
- If unforeseen circumstances cause TechWorks to cancel an event all delegates will be informed as soon as possible and a full registration fee refund will be made.
- If, for any reason, TechWorks has to cancel an event, TechWorks accepts no responsibility for covering travel, hotel or other costs incurred by delegates and guests.
Cancellation of an event due to Government intervention.
- If the Government cancels all social gatherings due to national emergency or other reasons, and TechWorks are still liable for all fees incurred the booking an event, no refund for tickets will be issued. Event Sponsors will not be refunded but will be able to sponsor a future TechWorks event free of charge up to the value already paid.
- If the Government cancels all social gatherings but all fees incurred by TechWorks are repaid, TechWorks will repay all ticket values in full. Event Sponsors will be refunded in full.